You are using an unlicensed and unsupported version of DotNetNuke Enterprise Edition. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to obtain a valid license.
Our Lady of the Rosary
43-47 Edgecombe Street
Kyneton VIC 3444
Ph: 5422 2056
Fax: 5422 3076
Principal: Mrs Jennifer May
Our Lady of the Rosary is a modern building set on approx. 6 acres with established oval and play areas. In keeping with our vision that parents are the first educators, parents and teachers work closely together for the benefit of the children. Parents are encouraged to be involved not only in the classrooms but in the other areas of school life through the various parent bodies.
We trace Catholic education in Kyneton back to 1853 when the first school was opened by Fr. Stack with 59 pupils. We have experienced Catholic education via Marist Brothers from 1926-1968, the Mercy Sisters from 1889-1982 and from then to now with lay staff. Facilities have been constantly upgraded and developed to keep up with the changing needs of the community we serve.