Daniel Mannix Library

The Mannix Library was founded in 1923 as part of Corpus Christi College – the provincial seminary for the Catholic dioceses of Victoria and Tasmania. When Catholic Theological College was established in 1972, library services were extended to staff and students at CTC. In 1999, the Catholic Archdiocese of Melbourne assumed responsibility for funding the library, which was renamed the Daniel Mannix Library and relocated from Clayton to its current site in East Melbourne.  

Address:
278 Victoria Parade
East Melbourne
VIC
3002

Telephone: 9412 3350
  http://www.ctc.edu.au/library