You are using an unlicensed and unsupported version of DotNetNuke Enterprise Edition. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to obtain a valid license.
The Melbourne Pilgrimage will be a diocesan facilitated pilgrimage in which pilgrims may participate as individuals or groups.
This flexible approach is intended to preserve the diocesan character of the pilgrimage, while allowing parishes, schools and communities to practically connect with the experience and engage in their specific community context.
CEM sponsorship for ACYF (for students attending with a group other than their school)
Catholic Education Melbourne (CEM) are offering a 50% subsidy to any student enrolled in a Catholic Secondary School within the Archdiocese of Melbourne, regardless of whether they are attending the Melbourne Pilgrimage with their school, another group or the Melbourne Collective Group (MCG). It is hoped that students who would like to attend the Melbourne Pilgrimage with their parish, community, or the Melbourne Collective Group, will take up this opportunity and receive support to attend. Catholic Education Melbourne acknowledges the importance of encouraging students in their life-long faith journey and supporting them to connect with groups that nourish their faith.
The following details should be noted:
1. The CEM subsidies for the Melbourne Pilgrimage to ACYF are open to students from year 9 to 12 who are enrolled in a Catholic school.
2. Students attending with a group other than their school will come under the duty of care of that group, not their school and will need to complete all the relevant parental consent and medical forms for their group.
3. Students are required to attend all formation sessions with their pilgrimage group, and if required, any formation sessions run by their school.
4. The CEM will allocate the funds against the student’s school for invoicing purposes.
5. There are a limited number of subsidies available and
applications from students not attending with their school need to be received by
For students attending with their school, please liaise with them directly about the subsidy.
6. Students who would like to apply for the subsidy need to complete the form below and will be notified within two weeks as to whether they are successful.
7. When completing the below form, students will need to know the correct name of their preferred pilgrimage group, that is, the name that the group will be registered with Harvest as.
8. Students are required to have travel insurance (at own cost).
To apply for the subsidy, visit:
Final payments due
Pilgrim formation, ACU
Second pilgrim formation session
Third Pilgrim formation session
ACYF Pilgrimages depart
For Leader Formation see
Individual Registration HERE
Group Registration HERE