You are using an unlicensed and unsupported version of DotNetNuke Enterprise Edition. Please contact sales@dnncorp.com for information on how to obtain a valid license.

Dandenong Deanery

Background

The Dandenong Deanery was established in 1987 by Archbishop Frank Little with the hope that member parishes would:
  • establish co-operative goals and work together co-operatively,
  • provide pastoral care for the people of the Deanery
  • provide formation for pastoral ministers,
  • work together on projects that are too big for individual parishes.
Member Parishes 
 
The Dandenong Deanery consists of 11 parishes, many of whom were once part of the country parish of St Mary’s Dandenong, a parish established in 1883. We are a highly multicultural Deanery, living together with people of many other faith traditions.
  • Dandenong (1883) – St Mary’s.
  • Dandenong North (1956)- St Gerard’s.
  • Dingley - St Mark’s
  • Doveton (1962) - Holy Family.
  • Endeavour Hills (1980) – St Paul Apostle
  • Hampton Park (1990) – St Kevin’s
  • Keysborough (1974) – Resurrection.
  • Noble Park (1956) – St Anthony’s.
  • Noble Park North (1977) - St Elizabeth’s.
  • Springvale (1939) – St Joseph’s
  • Springvale North (1964) – St John Vianney.
The Dandenong Deanery support:
  • Cyrene Centre at 5/49 Douglas Street, Noble Park: a place for support for families living with drug and alcohol issues. Ph: 9574 6355
  • Wellsprings for Women at 79 Langhorne St, Dandenong: a support place for women of all faith traditions established by the Presentation Sisters Ph: 9701 3740
Deanery Leadership Team:
Fr Brian Collins (Keysborough)
Kathy Gottliebsen
Vicki Russell
 
The Office is located at Resurrection Parish.
 

Mass & Reconciliation Times

Upcoming Events

Gallery

Contact Us